+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ralls

Ralls

Better not be in the first 11 on Saturday and Neil please stop wasting camarasa on the right

Re: Ralls

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Better not be in the first 11 on Saturday and Neil please stop wasting camarasa on the right
    In fairness, Camarasa, Gunnar and Arter have been shite tonight, apart from a 15-20 minute spell in the first half. I don't believe Ralls is up to this level.

Ralls can **** off
    The end

As reliable as a Tesla rally car.

Ralls was excellent last season and a big part of the team that got us promoted, lets not slaughter him now. It wasn't a very good penalty, he looked bereft of confidence when he stepped up to take it and we do need him to try his feet in the premier league but I don't see a lack of effort or desire from him

Quote Originally Posted by walinoz View Post
    Ralls can **** off
    The end
    Get over yourself man.
    Our defending tonight was shocking and that was were we lost the game. Dont put all the blame on a young midfield player still learning

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    Get over yourself man.
    Our defending tonight was shocking and that was were we lost the game. Dont put all the blame on a young midfield player still learning
    Tbh I’m not just on about tonight and his penalty miss
    I said previously on here on numerous occasions I don’t see what he offers the side , he’s not up to prem standard
    I think We’ve arguably been a better side when he was suspended

Get over yourself man.
    Agreed.

Get over yourself man.
    Our defending was awful during the second half, although it would be nice if the midfield as a collective could try and keep the ball. Joe Ralls is 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Ralls was excellent last season and a big part of the team that got us promoted, lets not slaughter him now. It wasn't a very good penalty, he looked bereft of confidence when he stepped up to take it and we do need him to try his feet in the premier league but I don't see a lack of effort or desire from him

He looked pretty confident when he picked up the ball and wouldn’t give it to Camarasa , that’s fine then if you score but .....

He looked pretty confident when he picked up the ball and wouldn’t give it to Camarasa , that’s fine then if you score but .....
    Can't slag a player for taking responsibility, he missed, it happens, although I've never thought that his penalties look convincing.

Ladies and gents, we have our first scapegoat this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Can't slag a player for taking responsibility, he missed, it happens, although I've never thought that his penalties look convincing.
    I’m not , just responding to the post that said he looked bereft of confidence when he stepped up

I’m not , just responding to the post that said he looked bereft of confidence when he stepped up
    Ah, sorry. Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Not really I’ve been saying about ralls for awhile now ,

There may be some truth in that, as other players like Arter and Camarasa seem immune from criticism when they make mistakes or offer very little (look at Camarasa's body position for the second goal-****ing atrocious-zero criticism) Arter runs the equivalent of three marathons during a game-A big ****ing winner with our fans-Although it has to be said that Ralls performances are very poor, he doesn't even put himself in positions to fail, the game goes on around him.

There may be some truth in that, as other players like Arter and Camarasa seem immune from criticism when they make mistakes or offer very little (look at Camarasa's body position for the second goal-****ing atrocious-zero criticism) Arter runs the equivalent of three marathons during a game-A big ****ing winner with our fans-Although it has to be said that Ralls performances are very poor, he doesn't even put himself in positions to fail, the game goes on around him.
    That’s it you always know Arter and camarasa are playing where Ralls is just nowhere to be seen, what does he do?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    That’s it you always know Arter and camarasa are playing where Ralls is just nowhere to be seen, what does he do?
    I agree, even if Arter, Gunnar and Camarasa aren't playing well, they're still attempting to impose themselves. Ralls is hiding and it's not all down to confidence. And even if it was, then it's Warnocks job to remove him.

Although they are few and far between surely we have a nominated penalty-taker so it's not debated on the pitch? If it's Ralls that was poor by Camarasa. Ralls had scored 7 of his prior 8 but there was little conviction in that one.

Ralls was really poor tonight but so were most of the midfield. Camarasa lost the ball so many times, got caught hideously for the second goal, Arter and Gunnar kept getting beaten to the ball and giving it away. Manga as well, he can defend but how many attacks stop dead in their tracks when he gets on the ball.

Ralls is finding it really tough but Camarasa was poor when he moved inside, hard to judge when we are getting stuffed though. I’d take him out of the firing line, he’s working hard but he seems scared to put his foot on the ball and pass, too afraid to make a mistake he makes bigger ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Although they are few and far between surely we have a nominated penalty-taker so it's not debated on the pitch? If it's Ralls that was poor by Camarasa. Ralls had scored 7 of his prior 8 but there was little conviction in that one.
    I couldn’t see what was going on, but definitely some discussion. If the keeper goes the right way from a Ralls pen, he’s going to save it. If he scored, it could have been a post to us and him, but it’s probably had the opposite effect now.

If Camarasa, Arter or Gunnarsson had also been as consistently poor this season as Ralls has been, they'd come in for the same kind of criticism too. However, they haven't gone into hiding (unlike Ralls) and have put in some good performances this season and so quite fairly that helps cut them some slack.

Agreed.
    Yes leave the lad alone he's done well, let's not destroy a developing talent .

Our defending was awful during the second half, although it would be nice if the midfield as a collective could try and keep the ball. Joe Ralls is 25.

The way some people go on about him you'd think he was straight out of our youth academy. He's older than the player who plays alongside him.. Victor Camarasa.

Two things highlight where the perception of him is at the moment. Firstly there was a collective moan that he was going to take & miss the penalty & secondly there was a collective cheer when he was substituted (rare from City fans).

You can try & defend him all you like but that's two appalling away performances in a row. I'm not sure what his role is but he's failing as a holding player & failing as a play maker.

Give anyone else a chance.