+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Government in contempt of Parliament

Re: Government in contempt of Parliament

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    You know he means which version of leave and not why. You avoided answering this question in another thread too, why?
    Because I'm a silly billy

So everybody is in on it?

Now moving onto the civil service, lots of them involved in this production, are they all acting too? Press? Them too?
    Gosh you noticed that as well , bloody all in on it ,good spot WB, EC has seen the same behaviours from a number of parts of society, sharp observations.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Because I'm a silly billy
    Or is it because, despite spending hours waffling on about Brexit on here, you don't actually know what May's deal is, what is meant by 'Norway' or even no deal?

Or is it because, despite spending hours waffling on about Brexit on here, you don't actually know what May's deal is, what is meant by 'Norway' or even no deal?
    No not really , Its like being in one of those child like American cartoons,where one simply mocks itself , in the name of comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If anybody is a knob it's you, and a stupid one at that. We were discussing the 2016 referendem, it's aftermath, and the scheme to remain attached to the EU, and you randomly changed the topic to the general election.

Since you have now pivoted, I thought it would be obvious to anybody who was paying attention that after a prolonged establishment smear campaign against Corbyn, May thought thought she could remove him as Labour leader at the ballot box. She was hoping that a likeminded globalist Blairite would take over at the despatch box and assist her with her EU dreams. It turned out to be a huge miscalculation, and now they are scrambling to avoid us leaving without a deal, which is what the true brexiteers want.
    Corbyn has made a complete mess of this issue without needing the help of anyone else - after watching all of his speech in the debate on May's deal on Tuesday, I'm still none the wiser, some two and a half years after the referendum, as to what his true feelings on the subject of Brexit are

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Corbyn has made a complete mess of this issue without needing the help of anyone else - after watching all of his speech in the debate on May's deal on Tuesday, I'm still none the wiser, some two and a half years after the referendum, as to what his true feelings on the subject of Brexit are
    I don't see any future for Corbyn inside of the Labour Party unless a deselection process is used to clear out the Blairites, and he has probably lost the momentum to do that. I may be wrong, but I think time has passed him by, especially with his dilly-dallying over Brexit. Labour in its present form will never unite under him, which helps the Conservatives considerably. I'd like to see a new centrist party emerge who could cherry-pick their policies, without being beholden to the left or the right, but not the one that Blair and Osborne have been talking about!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Politics is a horrible business full of horrible people. The bits we get to see are all an act, and they are definitely not working on behalf of the electorate.
    Keep banging the drum, comrade. Together in alliance with Mrs Steve R we will free their minds.

If you've never seen it, watch the film The Matrix as it's one of the best ever made. It stars Keanu Reeves who plays a character known as Neo. He learns there's two realities, a fake one, The Matrix, in which virtually all people believe, and a real one which very few are aware of. Wales-Bales, Mrs Steve R and I have fully escaped The Matrix. While Wales-Bales and I reveal the truth in bitesize pieces, Mrs Steve R's role is to ensure steaming brews and tasty scones are readily available to sustain us.

For thousands of years the keystone of the false construct was religions centered on an asexual being known as God. People were - and still are - brainwashed from birth to conform to their parents set of beliefs. Christians, for example, learn that thou shall not kill, steal, arse-end thy neighbour's goat, etc. While many of the principles remain worthy and helped build a more peaceful, cohesive and harmonious society, its primary purpose was to exercise control for the benefit of a small elite to consolidate their wealth and power and influence over everyone else. It's why today most British land is owned in relatively few hands and the Church of England is an immensely wealthy institution.

While millions of Britons and other citizens of First World countries abandon that hoax, a great many have instead been seduced by the lure of materialism, an enormous celebrity cult and the worship of money, particularly all they can grab from everyone else via the benefit system whether they need it or not. They've embraced decadence, permissiveness, illegal drugs and a vacuous popular culture that's designed to lower their collective IQ, promote selfishness and narcissism, weaken communities, undermine what was the traditional family structure and reduce a sense of nationhood. Obviously, to those outside The Matrix, the importation of swathes of impossible to integrate followers of a cave dweller who had a proclivity for molesting preteen girls was designed to accelerate the process. A hopelessly indebted, dumbed-down, divided and fractured citizenry is to the advantage of those who operate The Matrix to a spectacularly successful degree. Oxfam says 8 people own the equivalent wealth of 3.6 billion people, half the world's population.

Just 8 men own same wealth as half the world: https://www.oxfam.org/en/pressroom/p...lth-half-world

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    If you've never seen it, watch the film The Matrix as it's one of the best ever made. It stars Keanu Reeves who plays a character known as Neo. He learns there's two realities, a fake one, The Matrix, in which virtually all people believe, and a real one which very few are aware of. Wales-Bales, Mrs Steve R and I have fully escaped The Matrix. While Wales-Bales and I reveal the truth in bitesize pieces, Mrs Steve R's role is to ensure steaming brews and tasty scones are readily available to sustain us.

For thousands of years the keystone of the false construct was religions centered on an asexual being known as God. People were - and still are - brainwashed from birth to conform to their parents set of beliefs. Christians, for example, learn that thou shall not kill, steal, arse-end thy neighbour's goat, etc. While many of the principles remain worthy and helped build a more peaceful, cohesive and harmonious society, its primary purpose was to exercise control for the benefit of a small elite to consolidate their wealth and power and influence over everyone else. It's why today most British land is owned in relatively few hands and the Church of England is an immensely wealthy institution.

While millions of Britons and other citizens of First World countries abandon that hoax, a great many have instead been seduced by the lure of materialism, an enormous celebrity cult and the worship of money, particularly all they can grab from everyone else via the benefit system whether they need it or not. They've embraced decadence, permissiveness, illegal drugs and a vacuous popular culture that's designed to lower their collective IQ, promote selfishness and narcissism, weaken communities, undermine what was the traditional family structure and reduce a sense of nationhood. Obviously, to those outside The Matrix, the importation of swathes of impossible to integrate followers of a cave dweller who had a proclivity for molesting preteen girls was designed to accelerate the process. A hopelessly indebted, dumbed-down, divided and fractured citizenry is to the advantage of those who operate The Matrix to a spectacularly successful degree. Oxfam says 8 people own the equivalent wealth of 3.6 billion people, half the world's population.

Just 8 men own same wealth as half the world: https://www.oxfam.org/en/pressroom/p...lth-half-world
    I liked the way you prefaced how Keanu Reeves starred in The Matrix (an irrelevance to your argument) before railing against celebrity cults.

The Matrix netted $400m for its makers Warner Brothers and the two other films in the trilogy a further $1b. This materialism allowed it to embrace decadence and permissiveness in films such as Eyes Wide Shut and vacuous popular culture movies such as The Pokemon series.

Its parent company Time Warner has on its Board of Directors, Mathias Dopfner, a Bilderberger. It is currently undergoing a mega-merger with AT&T creating one of the globes biggest multi-nationals.

It's an ill wind that blows nobody any good sometimes but don't let me get in the way way of your polemic and admiration of the film, its stars and makers!

Grenfell Tower, destroyed in a raging inferno 18 months ago, remains standing. Building 7, one of three which collapsed on 9-11, fell into its own footprint within hours of a few mysterious office fires breaking out. Only those who are determined to resolutely stay within The Matrix refuse to apply an iota of logic as to why the inexplicable occurred.

You, Cyril, deserve your enslavement.

Grenfell Tower, destroyed in a raging inferno 18 months ago, remains standing. Building 7, one of three which collapsed on 9-11, fell into its own footprint within hours of a few mysterious office fires breaking out. Only those who are determined to resolutely stay within The Matrix refuse to apply an iota of logic as to why the inexplicable occurred.

You, Cyril, deserve your enslavement.
    https://www.popularmechanics.com/tec...a3524/4278874/

I presume these scientific investigators and engineers were in on the plot and it wasn't the work of "followers of a cave dweller who had a proclivity for molesting preteen girls" as you so delicately put it. Still what science and fact has to do with undermining your intellectually snobbish mumbo-jumbo is anybody's guess.

The National Institute of Standards and Technology is a physical sciences laboratory, and a non-regulatory agency of the United States Department of Commerce.

It's part of The Matrix.

The National Institute of Standards and Technology is a physical sciences laboratory, and a non-regulatory agency of the United States Department of Commerce.

It's part of The Matrix.
    Phew! That's lucky, otherwise we'd have to actually think about the physics mentioned. As it is, we can just dismiss it.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Phew! That's lucky, otherwise we'd have to actually think about the physics mentioned. As it is, we can just dismiss it.
    3000 architects and engineers, none on the government payroll and all very familiar with physics, have studied the physics and say it was impossible for them to fall as they did. Try to keep up.

Many rubbish the NIST report here: https://www.ae911truth.org/

3000 architects and engineers, none on the government payroll and all very familiar with physics, have studied the physics and say it was impossible for them to fall as they did. Try to keep up.

Many rubbish the NIST report here: https://www.ae911truth.org/
    3000, eh? That must be, what, 80-90% of all the world's architects and engineers.

I'll type this slowly in the hope that it sinks in. They are independent of government. If that doesn't do the trick, their next salary payment doesn't hinge on pleasing their US government bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    https://www.popularmechanics.com/tec...a3524/4278874/

I presume these scientific investigators and engineers were in on the plot and it wasn't the work of "followers of a cave dweller who had a proclivity for molesting preteen girls" as you so delicately put it. Still what science and fact has to do with undermining your intellectually snobbish mumbo-jumbo is anybody's guess.
    I thought I phrased it delicately. I'm sure I read quite recently that Muhammad is once again the most popular male baby name in the UK.

Yes, I didn't dream it: https://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/f...ealed-12806422

I'll type this slowly in the hope that it sinks in. They are independent of government. If that doesn't do the trick, their next salary payment doesn't hinge on pleasing their US government bosses.
    I particularly liked NIST lead investigator's response to Gage and his cronies critique of their report. "I am really not a psychologist. Our job was to come up with the best science." Sums up my thoughts on some of the theorists on here better than I could.

Are you suggesting the 120,000 members of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, the 123,000 members of the American Society of Civil Engineers and the 80,000 members of the American Institute of Architects (the huge majority of which, basic maths will tell us, are not members of AE911truth) are in the pay of the government?

Out of interest, have you researched how many of those 3000 currently hold licences and which fields they work in? I think you'll be surprised when you do.

Going on record against the government line was a brave, some might say, foolish decision as the state (yes, The Matrix) has a long reach.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Are you suggesting the 120,000 members of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, the 123,000 members of the American Society of Civil Engineers and the 80,000 members of the American Institute of Architects (the huge majority of which, basic maths will tell us, are not members of AE911truth) are in the pay of the government?

Out of interest, have you researched how many of those 3000 currently hold licences and which fields they work in? I think you'll be surprised when you do.
    They are not members they are people who signed a petition!

http://www.ae911truth.org/signatures/#/AE/

Going on record against the government line was a brave, some might say, foolish decision as the state (yes, The Matrix) has a long reach.
    What rubbish, people are constantly going against the government line in both the UK and USA, not to mention dozens of other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    They are not members they are people who signed a petition!

http://www.ae911truth.org/signatures/#/AE/
    That fits the narrative nicely. Now organ can argue that the reason these people are not successful in their field is because they have railed against the government and seen their careers destroyed as if they live in 1960s China.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I was recently asked by a CCMB poster if I read or understood the deal (usual copt out reply ,along with show me the evidence ,lol ) .

Well I'm pretty sure a lot of the MP's we fund haven't read it in full or struggled with the terminology . Or get some young under paid intern to pick out the saliant points , that makes a headline or soundbite .

As for JC I notice in his interviews he veers off a bit talking about austerity etc ,which yes is critical, and needs fixing , but it gives the impression there's an avoidance of the Brexit details , or perhaps it's a lack of understanding or poor briefing.

Until we clear Brexit nothing gets done

And then we ge that tiresome 6 point test mantra , or "no hard border in the Irish Sea rant " which is a weak as May's deal .

I just don't understand why the opposition parties get tigther and physically produce an alternative document,
    to substantiate their views and points, or is it simply so much easier to just pick holes and point score ,in attempt to win votes??? .

What this has taught me, were not up to this type of negotiations, or have the skill sets anywhere within the UK political spectrum, which was admiited at the outset , as a consequence Europe has spotted that weakness and lack of unity and simply outflanked us .

What we needed from all of the parties was consensus, what we got was a greedy selfish opportunity to grab power, bugger the voters ,and their decision .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I was recently asked by a CCMB poster if I read or understood the deal (usual copt out reply ,along with show me the evidence ,lol ) .

Well I'm pretty sure a lot of the MP's we fund haven't read it in full or struggled with the terminology . Or get some young under paid intern to pick out the saliant points , that makes a headline or soundbite .

As for JC I notice in his interviews he veers off a bit talking about austerity etc ,which yes is critical, and needs fixing , but it gives the impression there's an avoidance of the Brexit details , or perhaps it's a lack of understanding or poor briefing.

Until we clear Brexit nothing gets done

And then we ge that tiresome 6 point test mantra , or "no hard border in the Irish Sea rant " which is a weak as May's deal .

I just don't understand why the opposition parties get tigther and physically produce an alternative document,
    to substantiate their views and points, or is it simply so much easier to just pick holes and point score ,in attempt to win votes??? .

What this has taught me, were not up to this type of negotiations, or have the skill sets anywhere within the UK political spectrum, which was admiited at the outset , as a consequence Europe has spotted that weakness and lack of unity and simply outflanked us .

What we needed from all of the parties was consensus, what we got was a greedy selfish opportunity to grab power, bugger the voters ,and their decision .
    This covers quite a bit of ground in a meandering sort of way. As with most of your posts on this subject, they provide a quick skate over what has actually happened in the two and a half years since the referendum and then concentrate on a critique of the Labour Party's position.

Your plea for consensus might be merited if the Conservative Party and UK government under Theresa May hadn't spent 30 months arguing and fighting with itself. If it had unanimity, then together with a few Labour rebels, it would see off any opposition to the deal it has negotiated.

It might come as a surprise but one of the key responsibilities of HM Opposition is to oppose. All political parties need power to deliver their policies so decrying naked attempts to achieve that power are naive at best. Labour's 6 tests are frankly undeliverable but they happen to be all promisory notes given by Leave campaigners to the electorate prior to the referendum.

Jeremy Corbyn is probably the most unelectable Labour leader since Michael Foot. His rebellious behaviour when his party has been in government and out and his attachment to dubious causes alienate lots of people including me. To his credit though he often seeks to highlight issues outside of the Brexit bubble that are important to people such as Universal Credit, social welfare, transport and poverty. If he thinks that Brexit is a vehicle to force change and elect a government that gives power to deliver on these issues when kowtowing to May's deal would not what is wrong with that?