+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jordan Mutch - January target?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: Jordan Mutch - January target?

He scored a screamer for the Vancouver Whitecaps recently but he's apparently not a regular starter for them. I'd hope we were aiming higher than a player who isn't first choice for his team in the MLS.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    He scored a screamer for the Vancouver Whitecaps recently but he's apparently not a regular starter for them. I'd hope we were aiming higher than a player who isn't first choice for his team in the MLS.
    This might be the only thing that would interest me in his signing, Arter hitting the post against Wolves is what I remember as third best "goal" from our CM's thus far and Mutch always seemed to be able to score.

I don't think the rest of his game was that good though and he's been awfully injury prone since. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    This might be the only thing that would interest me in his signing, Arter hitting the post against Wolves is what I remember as third best "goal" from our CM's thus far and Mutch always seemed to be able to score.

I don't think the rest of his game was that good though and he's been awfully injury prone since. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.
    He scored 7 in 57 for us, but has only managed 3 goals since he left us!