+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sala case

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sala case

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    from the club's point of view he was our player that the other club chucked onto an illegal death trap flight and subsequently have faced no consequences
    Does the responsibility on that not come down to Sala? If he turns down our flight and chooses to arrange one of his own accord with McKay, what difference does it make that he was acting on behalf of Nantes on this particular deal?

I’m struggling to see our case and think it epitomises the sad state of football that we are still pursuing this

Quote Originally Posted by TheBirchgrovePub View Post
    Does the responsibility on that not come down to Sala? If he turns down our flight and chooses to arrange one of his own accord with McKay, what difference does it make that he was acting on behalf of Nantes on this particular deal?

I’m struggling to see our case and think it epitomises the sad state of football that we are still pursuing this
    It may not be morally attractive but legally it would appear Cardiff City .....as in the business ......not us the fans ......have a very good case

If tan and the club win that 120 million then that would reduce the debt and make the sale of the club more attractive

It's said a lot of our fanbase want a new owner ......well this is part of the process it could be argued ?

I am not taking sides , I am saying if this happens it could be a progress forward

International

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    It may not be morally attractive but legally it would appear Cardiff City .....as in the business ......not us the fans ......have a very good case

If tan and the club win that 120 million then that would reduce the debt and make the sale of the club more attractive

It's said a lot of our fanbase want a new owner ......well this is part of the process it could be argued ?

I am not taking sides , I am saying if this happens it could be a progress forward
    He won't get all of that, but a tenth could make a difference in the transfer market and give him a slightly increased chance of a Premier League team to sell, either way he thinks it's worth the gamble and it's hs money, so up to him.

They’ve clearly been told they have a case after getting compensation insurance last year…..

International

Maybe that's why you're not the solicitor for the club!