+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Would have Emiliano Sala have kept us up?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Would have Emiliano Sala have kept us up?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    In fact, he'd scored one goal in his previous eight games and none in five.

I reckon it's impossible to say how Sala would have done given the gulf in class between the Premier League and the French Ligue 1.
    That's on form compared to our strikers! I think that he would have found things very difficult, the way we play. I actually feel sorry for Zohore, Niasse etc, they get no support whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    That's on form compared to our strikers! I think that he would have found things very difficult, the way we play. I actually feel sorry for Zohore, Niasse etc, they get no support whatsoever.
    That may be true about no support in general but Niasse has had plenty of chances you’d expect a Premier League striker to score.

At least Eddie finally scored!

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    That may be true about no support in general but Niasse has had plenty of chances you’d expect a Premier League striker to score.

Wasn't it West Ham where he had about 4 chances? I gave up with him after that. Dreadful

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

Has he had plenty? I know he's had a few, West Ham and Fulham he could've let his shot go a couple of times.Let's face it, he's crap.