+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hotting up in Syria

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Hotting up in Syria

Dai Vincent's not Splott Dai. Mr Vincent is holed-up in a care home where he spends his days in the TV lounge speculating about what types of bacteria were contained in the unknown filling of the previous evening's sandwiches they were served for supper.

He's crackers, of course, but believes everyone else is either nuts or more likely, Mossad agents. His paranoia is unbounded. Because Junior Hoilett "sports a jihadi beard" then it's plain to his addled senses that he's Isis' top man in the UK.

Re: Hotting up in Syria

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Dai Vincent's not Splott Dai. Mr Vincent is holed-up in a care home where he spends his days in the TV lounge speculating about what types of bacteria were contained in the unknown filling of the previous evening's sandwiches they were served for supper.

He's crackers, of course, but believes everyone else is either nuts or more likely, Mossad agents. His paranoia is unbounded. Because Junior Hoilett "sports a jihadi beard" then it's plain to his addled senses that he's Isis' top man in the UK.
    I think Splott Dai is a Muslim convert. Compared to him I am so pro-Jewish that I might as well wear a kipa and go around whistling tunes from The Fiddler on the Roof.