+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Boris Johnson's resignation 'honours' list

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Boris Johnson's resignation 'honours' list

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    There are any number of matters that this government is completely and utterly failing it's citizens, not to mention the continued madness surrounding their 'managing ' of the economic recovery. I have to say that for me, this is of no significance or importance to anyone else other that the politicians in Westminster..
    I agree that this is only seismic inside the Westminster bubble - and yes there are bigger issues and bigger failings that affect the people of this country more.

But a Prime Minister lying (again) to Parliament and a new wave of civil war breaking out in the governing party is definitely significant and important for the rest of us.

Re: Boris Johnson's resignation 'honours' list

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I agree that this is only seismic inside the Westminster bubble - and yes there are bigger issues and bigger failings that affect the people of this country more.

But a Prime Minister lying (again) to Parliament and a new wave of civil war breaking out in the governing party is definitely significant and important for the rest of us.

There's a natural self-destruction process that begins in the government of any party after 10+ years in power. This one will be one of the best..