Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The fake epidemic of fake news

Globalist/UK propaganda organisation runs story on "fake" news:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-38156985

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post

That is a very well written article. In fact it is too well written, as you can see straight away what it's purpose is. What ever happened to subtlety?

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    That is a very well written article. In fact it is too well written, as you can see straight away what it's purpose is. What ever happened to subtlety?
    What is it's purpose, except to expose the power of false news and the cynicism of alt-right and turkish government sites - and the barking nature of some conspiracy theory true believers? Like the armed investigator who turned up at the pizzagate restaurant and shot a hole in the ceiling to see if the story was true:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...e-news-reports

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    What is it's purpose, except to expose the power of false news and the cynicism of alt-right and turkish government sites - and the barking nature of some conspiracy theory true believers?
    After reading that article I have no doubt that it is fake news made up by a bunch of loony conspiracy theorists. As they mentioned those exact words 20 times in the article, I don't even think an investigation by the authorities is necessary, as it is clearly an open and shut case. The BBC really know what they are talking about having had 50 years of experience dealing with Jimmy Savile
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 05-12-16 at 13:56.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    What is it's purpose, except to expose the power of false news and the cynicism of alt-right and turkish government sites - and the barking nature of some conspiracy theory true believers? Like the armed investigator who turned up at the pizzagate restaurant and shot a hole in the ceiling to see if the story was true:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...e-news-reports
    That is the purpose imo, I'm sticking with my first instinct about this, if you think about the solution to this problem you will have your answer, fake news is now a problem, we can't have random nutters taking the law in to their own hands now can we? it's a threat to democracy too and all that blah blah blah, alternative media and fake news sites must be shut down and anyone sharing fake news stories (even if they are 100% true) are dangerous, I'm starting to think that the fixated threat assessment centre that I was talking about in the other thread might come in to play a lot earlier than I thought

Always follow the HD

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    That is the purpose imo, I'm sticking with my first instinct about this, if you think about the solution to this problem you will have your answer, fake news is now a problem, we can't have random nutters taking the law in to their own hands now can we? it's a threat to democracy too and all that blah blah blah, alternative media and fake news sites must be shut down and anyone sharing fake news stories (even if they are 100% true) are dangerous, I'm starting to think that the fixated threat assessment centre that I was talking about in the other thread might come in to play a lot earlier than I thought

Always follow the HD
    Head Dunce?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Head Dunce?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Leave my hairy dongle out of this