+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Newcastle child sex network convicted...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Newcastle child sex network convicted...

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    All Asian apart from 1. Time to stop being scared to upset an ethnic minority and protect our children.
    I don't know but probably all actually British. Asian British.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I don't know but probably all actually British. Asian British.
    Its the second and third generation that are the problem. The first generations seem to respect our rules and appreciate being here. The latter generations dont have the respect required in these isles.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    Its the second and third generation that are the problem. The first generations seem to respect our rules and appreciate being here. The latter generations dont have the respect required in these isles.
    So if the first generation respected the country, what's gone wrong with their children and grandchildren?

Did they not pass on the "message"?

Or is that that a result of racism, which was more overt during the 70's and 80's that lead indirectly to them feeling disenfranchised and unwelcome?

I know that some people will read this and accuse me of defending them, I certainly am not. But I think it's lazy to just dismiss it as "their culture". They are, mostly, British, so why is their culture different if that is the case? The "symptoms" will be cured, hopefully with long prison sentences and more importantly help for the victims, but let's also look at what caused the disease and stop that.