+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: SWANSEA CITY 2 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: SWANSEA CITY 2 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    I like Bulut, but what's the point of that. Just accept the result was deserved due to a poor performance and being completely out thought by the opposition manager.

Hate it when managers try to shift some of the blame in results like this, where it really didn't make any difference.
    I thought the officials got most the calls right.

Meite would have walked with most refs

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I thought the officials got most the calls right.

Meite would have walked with most refs
    Agreed, though Darling was an absolute prat, Meite is off in most games. One of the better officiating performances I've seen in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Agreed, though Darling was an absolute prat, Meite is off in most games. One of the better officiating performances I've seen in a while.
    Darling was a prat but it's his job to be a professional prat. He played Meite brilliantly and anyone else who came near him. Ng has done the same for us many times. It's part of the game and for players to deal with it. They played as a team. Even to the point of targeting Meite after the yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Darling was a prat but it's his job to be a professional prat. He played Meite brilliantly and anyone else who came near him. Ng has done the same for us many times. It's part of the game and for players to deal with it. They played as a team. Even to the point of targeting Meite after the yellow.