+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ampadu set to leave Chelseas on loan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ampadu set to leave Chelseas on loan

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The link you posted said Liverpool were going to get shot of him at the first opportunity. Maybe you should read your links before posting them?
    I did, I have an account on that forum, that was a separate post to the one that I was referring to, so maybe pay more attention next time

So playing a couple of pre-season games means he's in their plans? He played in the pre-season game against Tranmere last season as well, as did Loris Karius, Sheyi Ojo, Ragnar Klavan, Ryan Kent, Dominic Solanke and Harry Wilson. None of them were at Liverpool last season and instead either sold or loaned out

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I did, I have an account on that forum, that was a separate post to the one that I was referring to, so maybe pay more attention next time

So playing a couple of pre-season games means he's in their plans? He played in the pre-season game against Tranmere last season as well, as did Loris Karius, Sheyi Ojo, Ragnar Klavan, Ryan Kent, Dominic Solanke and Harry Wilson. None of them were at Liverpool last season and instead either sold or loaned out
    The posts in that link are all connected. They said Woodburn is boozing in Wrexham, then some fella spoke to the Liverpool coach and Woodburn will be out of the door due to his drinking as soon as they can get rid of him, etc. And the next minute he is playing in both pre-season friendlies for Liverpool. Your link doesn't add up mate, it's all gossip and hearsay!

The posts in that link are all connected. They said Woodburn is boozing in Wrexham, then some fella spoke to the Liverpool coach and Woodburn will be out of the door as soon as they can get rid of him, etc. And the next minute he is playing in both pre-season friendlies for Liverpool. Your link doesn't add up mate, it's all gossip and hearsay!
    Maybe you should read his posts before posting them? God, you're annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    If he was a drunkard as suggested by that website, he would hardly be training with the Liverpool first team. Stop this nonsense now, you can't go around spearing rumours like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I don't know why I bothered writing that second paragraph because I knew he'd completely ignore it

The posts in that link are all connected. They said Woodburn is boozing in Wrexham, then some fella spoke to the Liverpool coach and Woodburn will be out of the door due to his drinking as soon as they can get rid of him, etc. And the next minute he is playing in both pre-season friendlies for Liverpool. Your link doesn't add up mate, it's all gossip and hearsay!
    Its a quote of a post from a prior page, I though a man of your supreme intellect could figure that one out