+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Slowed down or speeded up, the Welsh national anthem should be scrapped altogether.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Slowed down or speeded up, the Welsh national anthem should be scrapped altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I take it that you fully advocate destruction of the Welsh language and would like to bar every attempt to use it. Am I right?
    Eric, do you have a penchant for the dramatic? Or are you congenitally unable to read posts and understand the arguments contained therein?

Re: Slowed down or speeded up, the Welsh national anthem should be scrapped altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post
    Eric, do you have a penchant for the dramatic? Or are you congenitally unable to read posts and understand the arguments contained therein?
    No, I think you are saying we should do away with the Welsh language, without actually saying it. You can spend hours bumping your gums about this issue, saying this is wrong, this is forced, dying language, tribal language, no-one uses it, etc etc. We know you harbor a desire to get rid of the Welsh language but you don't seem to want to say that, yet when I ask if it's then ok for Welsh speakers to use it, you don't seem to think so.

Should the Welsh language be kicked into touch? Yes or no? We know your answer, I'm just curious as to whether you have the balls to say so, instead of hiding behind insidious comments.