+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: America again.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: America again.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's your link mate, maybe you have just exposed some collusion of another kind. Well done
    You know a couple of people have sent me PMs saying why don't I just put you on ignore. It is very tempting given your modus operandi but I would hate to think that anyone would be influenced by the rubbish you post without someone calling it out for what it is. The great Mueller rape conspiracy you started on here before your fragile sources started a headlong retreat being a case in point!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You know a couple of people have sent me PMs saying why don't I just put you on ignore. It is very tempting given your modus operandi but I would hate to think that anyone would be influenced by the rubbish you post without someone calling it out for what it is. The great Mueller rape conspiracy you started on here before your fragile sources started a headlong retreat being a case in point!
    I said Mueller had been Kavanaughed, they were both setups hence the phrase. Regarding those who said to put me on ignore, they are going to look pretty stupid when everything about Crossfire Hurricane is finally revealed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Awww bless, how supportive

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Awww bless, how supportive
    It's a special club they have there

Blog Entries

It's a special club they have there
    Oooh, do they talk in code like we apparently do?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Oooh, do they talk in code like we apparently do?
    I don't know, but with so many great minds at their disposal, you'd have thought they would have solved the Trump Russia collusion conspiracy by now

This is like an episode of the undateables. It's very sweet to see but ffs WB how have you not realised by now that she pulls back every time you mention Trump.

Blog Entries

I don't know, but with so many great minds at their disposal, you'd have thought they would have solved the Trump Russia collusion conspiracy by now

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    This is like an episode of the undateables. It's very sweet to see but ffs WB how have you not realised by now that she pulls back every time you mention Trump.
    What are you banging on about?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I don't think so. If it was a step back every time he mentioned Trump Mrs R would have toppled off Lavernock Point long ago!