Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
That was me! Maybe a bit strong, but to put it a better way, we spoil, play percentages and wallop the ball long, turn defenders and hope they **** up, it isn't cheating, but absolutely shite to watch at times-everything long...........even throw ins... But, we keep getting results through this style of play and are on the verge of promotion. I've enjoyed the most part of this season, but can't get my head around how we've achieved this. I can honestly say that I've never seen a team in this position play so poorly, or attempt not to play, like a boxer who holds and spoils because the other fighter is more gifted, has better movement, footwork etc, but gets the job done with a style of tactics that is difficult to watch or understand.
Valid points and nobody is trying to argue this is free flowing Fulham esque football (joke).

However that only makes this more enjoyable. Under Dave jones it was so tense it must have been horrible to play for us in pressure games at home. Yes we bottled it every time but the atmosphere was never nice. The fans were always ready to have a go.

It doesn’t feel like that this time and I think playing at home helps us. I haven’t always felt that about Cardiff.