+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Latest terrorist outrage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Latest terrorist outrage

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    They're still human beings being killed, what difference does it make what religion they are. 300 muslims were murdered in a mosque, that should show us the terrorists aren't doing it based on religion but hate.

The sooner we stop being letting the media dividing us and focus more on people who are terrorists and people who aren't the better.
    Sorry mate, but that's where you're wrong. Sunni and Shia muslims have been killing each other for a while now, as has been happening for a while in other religions. This story also immediately sprang to mind when I read your comment:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ctarian-attack

Re: Latest terrorist outrage

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Blue View Post
    Sorry mate, but that's where you're wrong. Sunni and Shia muslims have been killing each other for a while now, as has been happening for a while in other religions. This story also immediately sprang to mind when I read your comment:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ctarian-attack
    Here is the thing though, they lived along side each other fairly happily under the big bad Dictator Sadam Hussain.

We came along and rid the world of that nasty man and everyone's lot was so improved.

I am not saying it was perfect under Saddam but I think it was better than it is now.

It may well have happened naturally , I would be far happier if our country had not had a hand in opening the can .

I worked in Iraq back in 1983 so I have first hand experience of the place, as I said it wasnt perfect.

The question about the news is an easy one to answer.

Brown faces.

Brown faces are not really news here.