+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sala

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sala

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Warnock just said Sala won't play tomorrow even if the deal is completed in time.
    Yep - seems the medical he's having isn't a 'proper' one, so would prevent him meeting the 12:00 deadline for signing. Sounds weird to me but whatever the truth is, it seems he's not available tomorrow. Also seems as if Niasse is unlikely to play a full match either.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Yep - seems the medical he's having isn't a 'proper' one, so would prevent him meeting the 12:00 deadline for signing. Sounds weird to me but whatever the truth is, it seems he's not available tomorrow. Also seems as if Niasse is unlikely to play a full match either.
    He's having a proper medical, as we're spending £15m on him! I'm not sure what you mean?!

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He's having a proper medical, as we're spending £15m on him! I'm not sure what you mean?!
    I don't think that a loan medical is as thorough as a buying medical, our Neil did say that Niasse has not played much but that Sala has been, I would not be surprised to see Sala on the bench tomorrow, knowing our Neil! don't let Newcastle know our starting lineup, unless of course, Newcastle have been in touch with Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    I don't think that a loan medical is as thorough as a buying medical, our Neil did say that Niasse has not played much but that Sala has been, I would not be surprised to see Sala on the bench tomorrow, knowing our Neil! don't let Newcastle know our starting lineup, unless of course, Newcastle have been in touch with Leeds
    Sala can't play. He needed to be registered by midday today.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Sala can't play. He needed to be registered by midday today.
    Is that not just for loans?

Also he could have signed pending medical at 11:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Welshcake. View Post
    Is that not just for loans?

Also he could have signed pending medical at 11:59.
    He needs to be registered, so he'd have to pass the medical first. It's a non starter unless the club have kept it under wraps for an hour or so, which I find unlikely.