+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: No betting with credit card

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: No betting with credit card

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I agree with your remarks. Although the debt slavery game is ubiquitous and we're all victims because without a single exception every country worlwide is mired with a huge national debt, including dinky ones like Kuwait that's knee-deep in oil, which citizens are compelled to service via taxes.

Almost a century ago Henry Ford, founder of the car company, warned of what the endgame, which we're on the precipice of, will be: 'The one aim of these financiers is world control by the creation of inextinguishable debts.'
    I know it’s been debated on here before but the ‘almost forced’ use of cards is a way of pinpointing the habits, likes and most concerning the whereabouts of people at any given time, I know there’s the big brother of cctv surrounding us but using your card cuts out the mistaken identity that could happen with a camera, unless your card has been stolen you’re traceable to the second with every transaction.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I know it’s been debated on here before but the ‘almost forced’ use of cards is a way of pinpointing the habits, likes and most concerning the whereabouts of people at any given time, I know there’s the big brother of cctv surrounding us but using your card cuts out the mistaken identity that could happen with a camera, unless your card has been stolen you’re traceable to the second with every transaction.
    Abolishing cash is the wet dream of the 'financiers' Ford spoke of because once it's elbowed every financial transaction will be digital and traceable. Moreover, any and every tax/fine/penalty will be collected at source from people's accounts. The ultimate sanction would be to deny access to their own money, and ability to live, for anything a government may legislate for. On every occasion we don't use cash we're tightening the noose around our own necks.

Abolishing cash is the wet dream of the 'financiers' Ford spoke of because once it's elbowed every financial transaction will be digital and traceable. Moreover, any and every tax/fine/penalty will be collected at source from people's accounts. The ultimate sanction would be to deny access to their own money, and ability to live, for anything a government may legislate for. On every occasion we don't use cash we're tightening the noose around our own necks.
    Spot on, the message should be drummed into everyone, use cash at every opportunity, it gives you control over your finances not others. If you take £100 cash out for the night and your taxi home is £15, you know it’s time to leave when you’ve spent £85. You use your card and the brakes are off, your next statement shows you’ve spent £150 that night and you had to go and get £15 out the hole in the wall for your taxi, scary how much that’d mount up over a year.

The ultimate will be the transdermal chip of course, without which you will not officially exist as it will encrypt all your basic personal info. It will be needed for everything from making a doctor's appointment to paying for all goods and services. No need for a passport or driving licence or insurance or CCFC season ticket - it'll all be on the chip. The "mark of the beast" comes to mind!

Good move but too late for a lot of people.
    I don't gamble but I've seen the harm it does.

I was shocked when all the betting ads on telly and plastered over the shirts, the warning signs about gambling addictiin and its affects on people and family life were already there and the league seemed to be safeguarding against it and having strict rules.
    Now it's just a free for all.
    Feckin disgusting!

As SP has alluded to, all part of the cashless master plan.