+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: US to withdraw from Syria

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: US to withdraw from Syria

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Might have been nice to consult the military first though?

Apparently the Kurds are thinking of releasing over 3000 prisoners because of this, which is not great news for Europe.

But Putin is pleased, so priorities, eh?
    I take it you want to see more body bags and permanently disabled soldiers then? The military industrial complex is a money making machine under the control of a small group of insiders, but hey-ho as long as long as you get to be anti-Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I take it you want to see more body bags and permanently disabled soldiers then? The military industrial complex is a money making machine under the control of a small group of insiders, but hey-ho as long as long as you get to be anti-Trump!
    You know I struggle with your coherence at the best of times but just so I understand:

This is the Donald Trump that has proudly boasted about increasing military spending to levels he subsequently tweeted were unsustainable:

This is the Donald Trump that castigated NATO countries for not spending enough on defence. Particularly I guess targeted towards the military industrial complex that is a money making machine under the control of a small group of insiders?

This is the Donald Trump that stepped over Khasoggi's body bag because he variously estimated that the military industrial complex that is a money making machine under the control of a small group of insiders has arms sales to the Saudi regime estimated by him at $110bn, and variously said they would generate 450,000, 500,000 or 600,000 jobs.

But hey-ho if you have your nose so far up his arse you can't work out where the putrid smell is coming from anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You know I struggle with your coherence at the best of times but just so I understand:

This is the Donald Trump that has proudly boasted about increasing military spending to levels he subsequently tweeted were unsustainable:

This is the Donald Trump that castigated NATO countries for not spending enough on defence. Particularly I guess targeted towards the military industrial complex that is a money making machine under the control of a small group of insiders?

This is the Donald Trump that stepped over Khasoggi's body bag because he variously estimated that the military industrial complex that is a money making machine under the control of a small group of insiders has arms sales to the Saudi regime estimated by him at $110bn, and variously said they would generate 450,000, 500,000 or 600,000 jobs.

But hey-ho if you have your nose so far up his arse you can't work out where the putrid smell is coming from anymore!
    The key word is defence, not never-ending wars