+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Harris.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Harris.....

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    Hypocrite
    Don't think so. Contrary to popular opinion on here, I don't just blindly support any manager we have. I do blindly support Cardiff City however and am proud of that. I wasn't posting on here when OGS was in charge anyway, so how would anybody know what I thought about his management abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    i wasn't posting on here when OGS was in charge anyway, so how would anybody know what I thought about his management abilities.
    Because you just told us you were slagging him off when he was manager?

Don't think so. Contrary to popular opinion on here, I don't just blindly support any manager we have. I do blindly support Cardiff City however and am proud of that. I wasn't posting on here when OGS was in charge anyway, so how would anybody know what I thought about his management abilities.
    If you were critical of OGS when he was CCFC's manager, why are you so derogatory about those who dare to be critical of Harris? Isn't that a shade hypocritical?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    If you were critical of OGS when he was CCFC's manager, why are you so derogatory about those who dare to be critical of Harris? Isn't that a shade hypocritical?
    There is a big difference between criticising a manager or disagreeing with his team choices/tactics and doing a character assassination on him whilst asking for him to be sacked after about 12 games in charge. Plus Solskjaer had never managed at any level in this country before he came here and clearly didn't know what he was doing i.e. he was out of his depth.

There is a big difference between criticising a manager or disagreeing with his team choices/tactics and doing a character assassination on him whilst asking for him to be sacked after about 12 games in charge. Plus Solskjaer had never managed at any level in this country before he came here and clearly didn't know what he was doing i.e. he was out of his depth.
    In your opinion. And that's all it is. Your opinion. However, you want to jump all over others simply because their opinions differ from yours.

As you were so opposed to Solskjaer and believed he was totally unsuitable to manage Cardiff City, I presume you were also irritated by the people who chose to employ him?