+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Racism and Homophobia announcement - Was it us?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Racism and Homophobia announcement - Was it us?

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    There's a huge difference - Leeds might be a multi-cultural city, however, they have never had a multi-cultural following; perhaps they were deemed to have a racist element amongst them. Birmingham City, on the other hand, have had a large black following for many years. If you'd ever seen their away support in particular, you'd have noticed how they all mix without problems.
    I am afraid you are incorrect , the Birmingham hooligan gang , the zulus , was notoriously racist up until the min 1990s when the gang was taken over by the local afro Caribbean nutters

I have seen their away support many times , my father was born and brought up in small heath he was a birmingham city fan before I made him see sense , it's not as multi cultural as a club with Birmingham's demographic should be

Mind you , nor is Cardiff's , if we are being honest

Re: Racism and Homophobia announcement - Was it us?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I am afraid you are incorrect , the Birmingham hooligan gang , the zulus , was notoriously racist up until the min 1990s when the gang was taken over by the local afro Caribbean nutters

I have seen their away support many times , my father was born and brought up in small heath he was a birmingham city fan before I made him see sense , it's not as multi cultural as a club with Birmingham's demographic should be

Mind you , nor is Cardiff's , if we are being honest
    I'd say that's because a sizeable chunk (maybe even a majority) of Cardiff's support aren't from Cardiff but from the surrounding, whiter areas