+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Everton are winning

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Everton are winning

Famous last words maybe, but I can't see Chelsea sacking Sarri before the end of the season, so I stick to my first reaction after watching yesterday's match and that is that Chelsea's defeat was a good thing for us - if we can be the team which showed up against Bournemouth and West Ham and not the one we saw against Watford, Everton and most of the top six, then Chelsea in their current frame of mind won't fancy playing here at all.

Re: Everton are winning

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Famous last words maybe, but I can't see Chelsea sacking Sarri before the end of the season, so I stick to my first reaction after watching yesterday's match and that is that Chelsea's defeat was a good thing for us - if we can be the team which showed up against Bournemouth and West Ham and not the one we saw against Watford, Everton and most of the top six, then Chelsea in their current frame of mind won't fancy playing here at all.
    Their recent away form is very poor. If we score first it's game on. I just hope Warnock remembers to put a man on Jorghino.