+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jewish group walks away from Labour

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Jewish group walks away from Labour

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I wonder how relatives or friends of Ronnie would feel if they come on here and see his good name used in this way (and it's not am outrageous concept). I have this individual on 'ignore' myself.
    I've had him on ignore for a while and I think TOBW had mentioned that he does the same. Apart from a select few who hang on his coat tails, it wouldn't surprise me if the loon's just ranting to himself!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I've had him on ignore for a while and I think TOBW had mentioned that he does the same. Apart from a select few who hang on his coat tails, it wouldn't surprise me if the loon's just ranting to himself!
    And he has company in that respect. I see one other individual's name (without my seeing the posts concerned as he is the other person I have on ignore) starting a thread and then seemingly responding himself two or three times consecutively. Amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Yes I have, I only get to read messages of his now when someone quotes them.