+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Championship play offs all level after first legs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Championship play offs all level after first legs

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Just realised I've tipped you to go up in the predictor league thing.

Which probably means you'll be missing out if my previous tips are anything to go by.

Probably the first time in a long while that I won't mind any of the four play off teams going up - usually there's at least one horrible club that I really don't want to succeed.
    Dr L we have been written off as rank outsiders despite finishing four points clear in third and having collected more points than any other play off contender over the final ten games. Yet its Fulham who are 'in form'. We just might surprise people on Tuesday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Dr L we have been written off as rank outsiders despite finishing four points clear in third and having collected more points than any other play off contender over the final ten games. Yet its Fulham who are 'in form'. We just might surprise people on Tuesday night.
    I think the problem is that you've looked nailed on for a play off spot for so long that people have almost forgotten about you, whereas Fulham came up and (joyfully) pinched Leeds' place so people have noticed how well they've done recently.

Always better to fly under the radar and let others deal with the expectation imo.

Good luck Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I couldn't believe you were 5-1 to get promoted the other day! You finished 3rd, I've put a tenner on anyway. Good luck!