+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: just had a call out

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: just had a call out

I'm a 15 minute walk from work, 20 on nights when I can't take a short cut, walked home lastnight early around 2am and it was freezing. There was hardly any snow, and nearer home no snow on the ground.

Got ready to walk over about 5 today and looked outside 5.30 and rang to say I wouldn't be going in, boss is good as gold said no problem, shit to lose 2 days pay but hey ho.. was a foot of snow walking to the shop an hour ago down my street..the route I need to walk off the main roads would be the same, and worse again by the time I was leaving at 6am.

Tell your boss to do one

Re: just had a call out

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I'm a 15 minute walk from work, 20 on nights when I can't take a short cut, walked home lastnight early around 2am and it was freezing. There was hardly any snow, and nearer home no snow on the ground.

Got ready to walk over about 5 today and looked outside 5.30 and rang to say I wouldn't be going in, boss is good as gold said no problem, shit to lose 2 days pay but hey ho.. was a foot of snow walking to the shop an hour ago down my street..the route I need to walk off the main roads would be the same, and worse again by the time I was leaving at 6am.

Tell your boss to do one
    I did