+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mr Tan can our next manager be

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Mr Tan can our next manager be

I'd like to see the club take a calculated gamble and go for a coach like Arteta or Bellamy with someone above them making the transfer decisions with their input. Hopefully come up with a semi-permanent blueprint to follow and we can stop lurching from one style to the next.

I remember Liverpool taking a punt on the the then Rangers manager, the hugely successful Graeme Souness.
    He single handedly ruined one of the best teams in the world, from which they still haven't recovered.

Not sure if I could face listening to Gerard's whiney voice after every game either.

It's a big no from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I'd like to see the club take a calculated gamble and go for a coach like Arteta or Bellamy with someone above them making the transfer decisions with their input. Hopefully come up with a semi-permanent blueprint to follow and we can stop lurching from one style to the next.
    The downside to that is the squad we have are not technically able for this league or someone like Arteta ,who needs a different quality to work with, that why Warnock fits the current bill ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    The downside to that is the squad we have are not technically able for this league or someone like Arteta ,who needs a different quality to work with, that why Warnock fits the current bill ?
    I don't think our side is a million miles away, players like Murphy, Reid, Camarasa etc will be able to do it. We've got some more "agricultural" players obviously.