Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
I've never ever found an answer to the question that doesn't fall apart. Hence why I'm asking.

Feel free to tell me what benefit you think there could be to have a whole load of additional people in on it?
Why does there have to be a 'whole lot of additional people in on it'? Ugandan government was overthrown by just twelve people. The Russian aristocracy was done away with by a small group of people who were financed from New York.

You claim to have not 'found an answer to the question that doesn't fall apart'. How hard do you look? Because this seems to be a repeating theme and pattern with you for the last five years to my certain knowledge, on one event or incident after another.

The independent investigative journalist Christopher Bollyn has written extensively on the subject of 9/11, his finding were featured on here some years ago. I seem to remember you expressing the same doubts then, without any form of explanation as to why you had those doubts. Some three years later, are you able to explain now where his investigation falls apart?