+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Job with Sky available soon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Job with Sky available soon

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Last sentence on Carragher agree.

You seriously cant see why someone driving a car filming themselves winding someone up with their mobile and then almost certainly selling the coverage is being condemened.

Carragher should already be sacked.
    I can understand a little condemnation of the Father, but i find it amazing that the outcry isnt just about a top class ex-professional footballer taking some banter and losing it and spitting into a car, how he coped with it on the pitch i dont know ? ? ? I am disgusted by the actions of Carragher, in no way did the Dad deserve to be spat at, it wouldnt be acceptable on the pitch

Re: Job with Sky available soon

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I can understand a little condemnation of the Father, but i find it amazing that the outcry isnt just about a top class ex-professional footballer taking some banter and losing it and spitting into a car, how he coped with it on the pitch i dont know ? ? ? I am disgusted by the actions of Carragher, in no way did the Dad deserve to be spat at, it wouldnt be acceptable on the pitch
    Of course the outcry is about him being an ex-pro. Do you think it would be the same coverage if it was a couple of nobodies? It would just be a viral that does the rounds for half an hour.

No one has said the dad deserved to be spat at.