+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It will be hard not to mention her now if the above is true. Funnily enough, I can't seem to find any mention of it in the press, so is Donald making it up? Or has the FBI & DOJ really admitted that they used the Hillary financed phoney dossier to initiate the FISA surveillance on Trump and his election team?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It will be hard not to mention her now if the above is true. Funnily enough, I can't seem to find any mention of it in the media, so is Donald making it up, or has the FBI & DOJ now admitted that they used the paid for by Hillary phoney dossier to initiate FISA surveillance on Trump and his team?
    You are giving yourself little credit. You found it via Sarah Carter/Hannity/Fox same as Trump. The question I have is do you think Trump feeds Fox or the other way around?

Here is some of the MSN covering the Trump tweet on FISA. If he paid more attention to his advisors instead of Fox and Friends then he might be able to articulate his own policy correctly!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.73930fa3fb34

James Comey
    @Comey 1h
    Thoughtful leaders on both sides of the aisle know FISA section 702 is a vital and carefully overseen tool to protect this country. This isn’t about politics. Congress must reauthorize it.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You are giving yourself little credit. You found it via Sarah Carter/Hannity/Fox same as Trump. The question I have is do you think Trump feeds Fox or the other way around?
    A Fox exclusive doesn't really count in something that is potentially this big, and it would be impossible for the other news outlets to ignore it if it was coming from the FBI & DOJ themselves.