Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
Thanks for this information.

Why haven’t the rescue team come up with this information if as you say, the pilot may be trapped in the plane? Every article I’ve read has stated that there was only one body on the plane?
The ROV footage will have clues to whether the pilot is still in the front area or not? I am actually surprised that the Ibbotson family haven't requested to have a viewing of the ROV footage ( maybe they have? ) to get some form of closure from that.

I am only applying Aviation logic to this because I know the pilot was quite rotund and I know how difficult it is to get into & out of the cockpit area with a fuller figure, the ROV footage will hold a lot of answers that aren't out in the public domain.

While I personally think there is a good chance that the pilot is still in the pilot seat I am sure that the AAIB and recovery teams have covered most bases in trying to locate the pilots body but in murky water it could have missed something.

I am now only following the subject from a Aviation interest point ( The footballer part is complete as far as his family have now got closure & a body to take to funeral ).

Much as it pains me to say this " The GoFundMe page for David Ibbotson is getting some crazy remarks posted " I was shocked to see that 'some mystic' posted a set of co-ordinates where he thinks the pilots body is ? I am sure he meant well, however it seems a bizarre post to have posted on that page.
strange.jpg

I hope CCFC have got someone advising them on the Aviation side of the organising of such a flight, it is most likely that there are so many inaccuracies now in the investigative data that CCFC have been given by the flight organisers that it will read like an Beano Comic.

I really do hope CCFC aren't taking anything the flight organisers tell them as fact, if they told me that the sky is above the earth I would be inclined to query it. ( They are going to be covering their arses on everything to do with that fateful flight ).

There will be a lot of things that have already been rumoured that will be proven as facts when the full report comes out, the AAIB have an ever increasing file growing on this & from what I already know I am sure that there are going to be a lot of losers financially as there are just too many discrepancies in what comes under aviation law.