+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: McBurnie

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: McBurnie

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Sky Sports I read before I posted my initial post and then read another article which posted more of what Wilder said. They didnt (at the point) include the part about no problem with him going to watch them.

Either way, hes overstepped the mark with the wanker gestures, which Wilder has confirmed and im sure he has drummed that into him. He doesnt look the type to pussy foot around people.
    mmmm

my Sky is reporting slightly different to yours. It must have been the "other " article you read ? Blackpool Advertiser perhaps ?

https://www.skysports.com/watch/vide...swansea-visits

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    mmmm

my Sky is reporting slightly different to yours. It must have been the "other " article you read ? Blackpool Advertiser perhaps ?

https://www.skysports.com/watch/vide...swansea-visits
    Yes a short article I read on the PC version not a video on mobile format.

Besides, your BBC article confirms what I said so how’s it making it up?

Said they had to have a word with him about showing more responsibility and he can’t do getting involved so I dont think we will be seeing him in away ends acting like a twat again any time soon.

Hope that clears it up and you can carry on necking your whisky.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Yes a short article I read on the PC version not a video on mobile format.

Besides, your BBC article confirms what I said so how’s it making it up?

Said they had to have a word with him about showing more responsibility and he can’t do getting involved so I dont think we will be seeing him in away ends acting like a twat again any time soon.

Hope that clears it up and you can carry on necking your whisky.
    That seems to be the standard response by those unable to debate using facts .

I only ever drink Vodka ,I apologise profusely for pointing out you were making things up .