+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Great analysis mate, thanks for pointing out that this case in nothing more than a minor misdemeanor. Have you ever thought about going into law? You seem to have the right apptitude for it.

BTW the person who said it was a nothingburger is the assistant attorney general in charge of the case, and the brother of the woman who hired this IT guy.

PS how do you deregister a hidden email account?
    Apologies for the analysis. If I had known as you state that this has the potential to be 100 times bigger than Watergate and Iran/Contra put together I would probably reflected what Sean and Luke were spouting on about was actually smoking dynamite that could blow up the constitutional system of the US as we know it. I don't know why they are upset that the MSM have not cottoned onto this when they could share all the glory themselves!

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Apologies for the analysis. If I had known as you state that this has the potential to be 100 times bigger than Watergate and Iran/Contra put together I would probably reflected what Sean and Luke were spouting on about was actually smoking dynamite that could blow up the constitutional system of the US as we know it. I don't know why they are upset that the MSM have not cottoned onto this when they could share all the glory themselves!
    Who knows where it will lead, it may even be a nothingburger, but it should at least be investigated. Here is the latest from Luke, it sounds like it could have the makings of an incredible movie script