+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hobbies other than football

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    First Team

Re: Hobbies other than football

I have a couple of dogs that have replaced my kids now that they have flown the nest. Outside of that in an effort to get fit I now take part in indoor rowing competitions which I have become addicted too.I also enjoy seeing bands so go to a lot of pub and small hall concerts.

Quote Originally Posted by Majorblue View Post
    I have a couple of dogs that have replaced my kids now that they have flown the nest. Outside of that in an effort to get fit I now take part in indoor rowing competitions which I have become addicted too.I also enjoy seeing bands so go to a lot of pub and small hall concerts.
    I’ve been thinking of buying a rowing machine concept 2. I know it’s expensive but .... I’ve been a bit sedentary lately. 54 usd to play five aside until 50. Need to fill the gap. I play golf but that’s not enough . What are your thoughts ?

Quote Originally Posted by tricks View Post
    I’ve been thinking of buying a rowing machine concept 2. I know it’s expensive but .... I’ve been a bit sedentary lately. 54 usd to play five aside until 50. Need to fill the gap. I play golf but that’s not enough . What are your thoughts ?
    Dont do it unless moneys no object.

Youll soon get bored with a rower.

Join a gym.

If you can run/jog.

If youve got space somewhere for less cost get free weights bench. Dont splash out on a rower.

Exercise youve got to enjoy it.

Buying a rower the likelihood is it will soon be gathering dust.