+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: CORBYN at it again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: CORBYN at it again

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Corbyn 100% right. It's just a shame he couldn't attend in person. Nothing in his message of support is wrong.

Around 4,000 people marched in London over the weekend for Nakba Day, the annual day of commemoration for the thousands of Palestinians who were displaced from their homes during the 1948 war with Israel.

Mr Corbyn did not speak at the event but sent a message to the marchers calling on the UK government to condemn the killing of protesters in Gaza and freeze arms sales to Israel.

He also promised that if he becomes prime minister he would recognise Palestine as a state. “We cannot stand by or stay silent at the continuing denial of rights and justice to the Palestinian people,” he said.

(Now let's move the thread to where it belongs!)
    Nothing wrong with supporting a Palestinian state ( as long of course that people recognise a jewish state as well).

Its the fact that Hamas thanked him.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Nothing wrong with supporting a Palestinian state ( as long of course that people recognise a jewish state as well).

Its the fact that Hamas thanked him.
    And there's the rub and that's what a lot of pro Hamas / Hezeballh , Iranian backed militia , some of whom are killers ,in the name of justice .

What I'd liked to hear is a balanced view for everyone in that region, no matter of your perianal opinion, makes you a better person.

And stop internally unnecessary racial divisions, and unhelpful comments by any politician on any platform .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    And there's the rub and that's what a lot of pro Hamas / Hezeballh , Iranian backed militia , some of whom are killers ,in the name of justice .

What I'd liked to hear is a balanced view for everyone in that region, no matter of your perianal opinion, makes you a better person.

And stop internally unnecessary racial divisions, and unhelpful comments by any politician on any platform .
    Is a perianal opinion when the doctor puts his finger up your bum?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    More near your bum rather than up.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I'd just like to say it was a very wise decision to halt your Trump Russia Collusion propaganda campaign, as you have been exposed as the total fraud. I suppose you could use gullibility as a defence, but I can't see many people buying that excuse. I'm sticking with the useful idiot explanation

Fair play for sticking around though, unlike Cyril & Heisenberg, and the rest of your clique who have gone into hiding. Credit where credit is due

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'd just like to say it was a very wise decision to halt your Trump Russia Collusion propaganda campaign, as you have been exposed as the total fraud. I suppose you could use gullibility as a defence, but I can't see many people buying that excuse. I'm sticking with the useful idiot explanation

Fair play for sticking around though, unlike Cyril & Heisenberg, and the rest of your clique who have gone into hiding. Credit where credit is due
    Still here, Gluey. Just got bored of correcting you and felt guilty about winding you up (not always intentionally) all of the time. Figured you could use a break. Keep up the delusions of grandeur though

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Still here, Gluey. Just got bored of correcting you and felt guilty about winding you up (not always intentionally) all of the time. Figured you could use a break. Keep up the delusions of grandeur though
    Welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Delusions of grandeur.

Remember when he said he'd been digging to find out more info on you and revealed that he knew your initials...which Bluetit had posted a couple of days previously. Making out he was some sort of Julian Assange figure