+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I'm dull as fcuk me, Welder, If i ever thought what I said would be taken seriously, I wouldn't use these forums, it's only a game isn't it?, I'm 59 years young but i've been threatened on here previously with a promise of getting beaten up been called all sorts, not nice, I'm not anonymous to more than a few on here, but if dished out, receive I expect.
    Gluey predicted all of this stuff 3 years ago, and now it's all coming true!

I'm dull as fcuk me, Welder, If i ever thought what I said would be taken seriously, I wouldn't use these forums, it's only a game isn't it?, I'm 59 years young but i've been threatened on here previously with a promise of getting beaten up been called all sorts, not nice, I'm not anonymous to more than a few on here, but if dished out, receive I expect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Gluey predicted all of this stuff 3 years ago, and now it's all coming true!
    What did Gluey (nice touch) predict 3 years ago? That Nelson would be 59 or that he doesn't expect to be taken seriously? Please tell.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    What did Gluey (nice touch) predict 3 years ago? That Nelson would be 59 or that he doesn't expect to be taken seriously? Please tell.
    I'm not to be taken seriously, i'm not 59 until approx. 6 weeks see!!
    i'm currently on fasting for 40 days whilst at work (only the 2nd day), it's lunchtime and i've no food, been out for a walk just to try and take away the craving for a bite to eat, it hasn't worked #i'mfookingstarving

i'm currently on fasting for 40 days whilst at work (only the 2nd day), it's lunchtime and i've no food, been out for a walk just to try and take away the craving for a bite to eat, it hasn't worked #i'mfookingstarving
    Well I couldn't eat another thing.

I had a Quiche with Quinoa to start, a Quarter-Pounder then some Quince Ice-Cream for dessert. Munching on a packet of Quavers now.

What else did you say you have given up for Lent?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

I had a Quiche with Quinoa to start, a Quarter-Pounder then some Quince Ice-Cream for dessert. Munching on a packet of Quavers now.

That's a lot of quaffing Cyril. I'll give you a ++ for effort. In fact a Q++

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

If he's given up meat there's a lot of decent Quorn products these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    If he's given up meat there's a lot of decent Quorn products these days.
    Nels will be along soon to point out that it's actually pronounced QuAnon in his house. In the same way that squad has a silent "s".

The truth and faith will feed and sustain one