+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are racist joke acceptable?

Are racist joke acceptable?

I wonder what would happen if the current president said this?

Re: Are racist joke acceptable?

However, there were no comments from the liberal media, so technically it never really happened..

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    However, there were no comments from the liberal media, so technically it never really happened..

It's Trumps fault . So just let's let it lie!

I wonder what would happen if the current president said this?
    Wasn't she mocking the interviewer there for attributing something to the wrong person?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Wasn't she mocking the interviewer there for attributing something to the wrong person?
    Yes, she was. I think the OP was suggesting the corporate media would have deliberately missed the context had Trump said similar.

The last I heard it was a racial slur whether used directly or indirectly. Just to let you know where we currently are, well-known TV presenters get fired because they used black make-up on their faces as kids during Halloween.

So are you saying that there should or shouldn't be outrage about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Yes, she was. I think the OP was suggesting the corporate media would have deliberately missed the context had Trump said similar.
    Yes that's how American politics works, and the pro trump outlets would defend him to the hilt even if he punched a nun on live television. This can't be need to either of you

So are you saying that there should or shouldn't be outrage about this?
    What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

This hasn't gone very well

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    This hasn't gone very well
    Yes, you're right, liberals think they can get away with racial wisecracks just because they are liberal, knowing the liberal media will stay silent.

Yes, you're right, liberals think they can get away with racial wisecracks just because they are liberal, knowing the liberal media will stay silent.
    You think the answer to hysterical media taking a quote by trump out of context is to do the same thing as them but to Hillary? The answer is to ignore all the stuff that has no substance.

There is a lot to worry about in this country, it feels like this board should be renamed the US politics board because it is all that is discussed.

You think the answer to hysterical media taking a quote by trump out of context is to do the same thing as them but to Hillary? The answer is to ignore all the stuff that has no substance.

There is a lot to worry about in this country, it feels like this board should be renamed the US politics board because it is all that is discussed.
    This board will die soon anyway, as pretty much all discussions are worn down by the guy who lives on here.

What is happening in America is of concern to many other countries around the world. In fact, the internal Democrat plot to stop Trump was undertaken with the assistance of foreign powers. So unfortunately, you can't escape the fact that everything is intertwined, especially the Brexit issue.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    This board will die soon anyway, as pretty much all discussions are worn down by the guy who lives on here.
    Says lardy the Trump Russia Collusion expert who spammed this board daily with his propaganda nonsense

How very, very true.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    How very, very true.
    It hasn't escaped my attention that a number of people want to turn this forum into a talking shop, an echo chamber, a wankfest of uninformed opinion, and it comes as no surprise that any opposing views are belittled and the authors attacked. You really are a very dull and predictable lot.

It hasn't escaped my attention that a number of people want to turn this forum into a talking shop, an echo chamber, a wankfest of uninformed opinion, and it comes as no surprise that any opposing views are belittled and the authors attacked. You really are a very dull and predictable lot.
    I think you need help. Can't you see that you are the one person on here who regularly does all the things you mention in your post?

Blog Entries

I don't think he made that Trump thread as big on his own

I think you need help. Can't you see that you are the one person on here who regularly does all the things you mention in your post?
    It's never personal, I always attack the logic or the argument

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I don't think he made that Trump thread as big on his own
    I can't wait to see their faces when the Crossfire Hurricane comes home to roost

You don't get personal but you so rarely challenge the point someone has actually made, for an example see your posts in the recent Brexit thread.

It is almost like you feel like you have to reply even though you have nothing worthwhile to say. It is tiring.

Deluded, as always.

You don't get personal but you so rarely challenge the point someone has actually made, for an example see your posts in the recent Brexit thread.

It is almost like you feel like you have to reply even though you have nothing worthwhile to say. It is tiring.
    The argument was settled with the referendum, what we are seeing now is a show, it's theatre.

Now over to Irony Corner where we hear from the guy who gets all his news from Twitter, who says ccmb is an echo chamber of uninformed opinion.