+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wales Rugby tickets for sale for Saturday

Wales Rugby tickets for sale for Saturday

Hi all,

These are not mine but i've been asked by a relative who lives away to sell them
    2 tickets for the Wales game on Saturday one is a £75 debenture ticket the other one is a £70 ticket
    THEY ARE NOT SAT TOGETHER
    I would go after the football but i'm down there with my little boy who is too young to sit on his own and I really can't be bothered to go home then go back down again.
    Open to offers for less than face value (not money going to you though :) )
    Can be collected in Pontypridd or I can meet you at the ground before the City game saturday

Re: Wales Rugby tickets for sale for Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    Hi all,

These are not mine but i've been asked by a relative who lives away to sell them
    2 tickets for the Wales game on Saturday one is a £75 debenture ticket the other one is a £70 ticket
    THEY ARE NOT SAT TOGETHER
    I would go after the football but i'm down there with my little boy who is too young to sit on his own and I really can't be bothered to go home then go back down again.
    Open to offers for less than face value (not money going to you though :) )
    Can be collected in Pontypridd or I can meet you at the ground before the City game saturday
    If they were playing out my back garden....

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    If they were playing out my back garden....

appreciate there's not always a lot of love for the egg on here but something to do in the afternoon after the proper game!

Had to put up with the eggers on the train home Saturday. That's as close as I want to get.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Had to put up with the eggers on the train home Saturday. That's as close as I want to get.
    I know what you mean
    (Bump)