+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coleman contract not renewed.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coleman contract not renewed.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Not saying I agree or disagree with him getting a new contract, could be that he's decided he's done enough and doesn't want to continue now.

But anyway, it wasn't down to that one game and the fans, count back how many draws we had? Might help you calm down if you shout out loud while you count too...
    It was down to that one game. If we had won we would have been through. I stand by my opinion that by giving the Irish more tickets than they allowed us we shot ourselves in the feet.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    It was down to that one game. If we had won we would have been through. I stand by my opinion that by giving the Irish more tickets than they allowed us we shot ourselves in the feet.
    Not starting with Woodburn was a bigger mistake. We were toothless.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    It wasn’t down to that one game though was it?

It was a league type campaign. Every game mattered and we drew too many which left us with a mountain to climb.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    It wasn’t down to that one game though was it?

It was a league type campaign. Every game mattered and we drew too many which left us with a mountain to climb.
    We were ahead of Ireland in the table with home advantage for the final game. We should have made the most of that advantage by restricting the Irish support just like they did to is. It wasn’t Anfield 77 revisited but we gave Ireland a helping hand. Their support was very loud.