+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: good start to S8 of the walking dead

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: good start to S8 of the walking dead

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Still watching as I'm too invested now to give up,but jesus zombie Christ the writing has become so fekin stupid. Fed up of the characters doing stupid things after making stupid plans to do things that are even stupider...

And ,yes I do know its about zombies and not to be taken seriously, but so many things take me out of the story while I'm watching.
    Agree entirely with this, the last series and also in this episode I find myself shouting at the TV as the characters do such stupid things. In this series opening they spend all that time planning to attack Negan and then when they get there they talk to him again - just shoot him! They didn't have any problems shooting the 2 guards on the roof but the main psychopath, oh no they've got to talk things through with him yet again! Aaargghhh!

Re: good start to S8 of the walking dead

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Agree entirely with this, the last series and also in this episode I find myself shouting at the TV as the characters do such stupid things. In this series opening they spend all that time planning to attack Negan and then when they get there they talk to him again - just shoot him! They didn't have any problems shooting the 2 guards on the roof but the main psychopath, oh no they've got to talk things through with him yet again! Aaargghhh!
    Lets shoot out all these windows with these bullets that must grow on trees and are not hard to come by in this world..

Final scene, bad guy with barbed wire baseball bat v good guy with a loaded machine gun... who will come out on top..??

Why continue to have a base so close to Negan, big empty world out there, they all have enough cars to go elsewhere.

Fekin stupid.