+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Douma hospital scene was staged, says BBC Syria producer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Douma hospital scene was staged, says BBC Syria producer

I searched for info yesterday about where this year's Bilderberg meeting is being held only to learn no-one knows which is remarkable as the annual shindig always occurs during the first half of June. Seasoned Bilderberg sleuths who always know the location a few months in advance are wondering whether there'll be no meeting for the first time since its inception 65 years ago, and if so why has it been jettisoned.

I somehow doubt whether Panorama's investigative journalists are trying to unravel the mystery.

Re: Douma hospital scene was staged, says BBC Syria producer

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I searched for info yesterday about where this year's Bilderberg meeting is being held only to learn no-one knows which is remarkable as the annual shindig always occurs during the first half of June. Seasoned Bilderberg sleuths who always know the location a few months in advance are wondering whether there'll be no meeting for the first time since its inception 65 years ago, and if so why has it been jettisoned.

I somehow doubt whether Panorama's investigative journalists are trying to unravel the mystery.
    It was a shit meeting just talked about world domination .secret of life pets . zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz