+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brexit Redux

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Brexit Redux

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'd rather our own sanctimonious rubbish than there's. I think we have niggled em , they didnt see this coming. You can tell as Junker can't help electioneering himself, every week we get something, below is the latest spin , which sound like a child like school ground rant ""na nah nah nah" told you so, moment , look at what we will do the day after Brexit , its a bigger party than your's .

We had Blair banging on last week as well just after a well announced Juncker meet .

I'm sure Jean- Clump will get that super new BIGGER president role , and his federal Europe, he talks about below , he don't give a flying duck about us and never did, you think Tories are horrible ,bloody hell this lot of overpaid are incipd , love tell folk off ,just ask the Greeks :

"""" Jean-Claude Juncker today called for an ever-more powerful European Union and warned that Britain would “regret Brexit”, in a defiant speech that was branded a blueprint for a United States of Europe.

The plans push for “ever-closer union” on defence, asylum and foreign policy in a bigger, more powerful bloc under a new, directly elected EU president. A eurozone finance minister would be appointed, with every country to adopt the euro.""

"""Mr Juncker called for a special summit of the 27 remaining member states the day after Brexit in March 2019, in the Romanian city of Sibiu, to map out the future of the EU. He insisted the “wind is back in Europe’s sails” despite deep divisions on eurozone reform, migration quotas and democratic values.""
    May, Davies, Boris and the rest might have been born in the same country as me but that's all I feel in common with them. The withdrawal bill that appears to be going through gives the government the right to amend legislation (including the act itself) without parliamentary scrutiny. Personally, I don't trust this cabinet to act in the best interests of ordinary people and even if I did, this is still in place for unknown future governments.

This isn't a defence of Juncker, but the power that he has over British life is tiny compared to the power that May could soon have - in effect, this bill is giving her the massive majority that the voters didn't want her to have. I find that more terrifying than anything the EU could have done to us.

Re: Brexit Redux

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    May, Davies, Boris and the rest might have been born in the same country as me but that's all I feel in common with them. The withdrawal bill that appears to be going through gives the government the right to amend legislation (including the act itself) without parliamentary scrutiny. Personally, I don't trust this cabinet to act in the best interests of ordinary people and even if I did, this is still in place for unknown future governments.

This isn't a defence of Juncker, but the power that he has over British life is tiny compared to the power that May could soon have - in effect, this bill is giving her the massive majority that the voters didn't want her to have. I find that more terrifying than anything the EU could have done to us.
    I think that makes you a remainer who wants to derail brexit. Support Maybot or be exterminated.