+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Maybe not in so many words, but they are trying to discredit Nunes, while Democratic Party bots are all over social media pushing the Russian conspiracy narrative.

So in summary you made the MSM said Nunes is a Russian spy bit up.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So in summary you made the MSM said Nunes is a Russian spy bit up.
    Let's see where the chips fall. Either the Russians are pulling Nunes strings, or he is spot on and the memo is going to name those in the Obama administration who were conspiring to subvert the United States electoral system, and unseat a sitting president. It's either one or the other, no matter how hard you try to undermine this extremely serious matter.

Let's see where the chips fall. Either the Russians are pulling Nunes strings, or he is spot on and the memo is going to name those in the Obama administration who were conspiring to subvert the United States electoral system, and unseat a sitting president. It's either one or the other, no matter how hard you try to undermine this extremely serious matter.
    I am far more sceptical of both the motives and facts around the memo than you. There is a whole industry squealing for it to be released when Trump has it in his power to authorise that without any procedure tomorrow. Much more fun watching Nunes et al playing kiss and tell for 19 working days in Congress for something that eats at the heart of US national security and is bigger than Watergate I guess.

I am trying to undermine the legitimacy of an assertion you made that MSM has said or intimated that Nunes is a Russian spy though. Given your track record in castigating the MSM for supposed fake news it is pretty rich to come on here and make some up yourself.

I am far more sceptical of both the motives and facts around the memo than you. There is a whole industry squealing for it to be released when Trump has it in his power to authorise that without any procedure tomorrow. Much more fun watching Nunes et al playing kiss and tell for 19 working days in Congress for something that eats at the heart of US national security and is bigger than Watergate I guess.

I am trying to undermine the legitimacy of an assertion you made that MSM has said or intimated that Nunes is a Russian spy though. Given your track record in castigating the MSM for supposed fake news it is pretty rich to come on here and make some up yourself.
    CNN are clearly trying to associate Nunes with Russia and Wikileaks in their news reports. It follows that if you believe everything that CNN says, you will naturally be far more sceptical of the motives and facts surrounding the memo, since CNN are spinning the story like crazy.

It is also the reason why you so easily fell for the Trump Russia Collusion dossier story that has been pounding the airways for the past year or more. Eventually you will have to admit to yourself that you have been duped. I genuinely feel your pain, as it's not a pleasant realisation that you will have to face up to. Don't worry, I will be here for you when that moment arises.

PS Trump can't release the memo as it would create a clear conflict of interest! The way it is being done now has been carefully planned out, and they are doing everything by the book. Don't forget about the OIG report too, that is also going to add weight to these revelations. What you are now witnessing is the work of master strategists.

CNN are clearly trying to associate Nunes with Russia and Wikileaks in their news reports. It follows that if you believe everything that CNN says, you will naturally be far more sceptical of the motives and facts around the memo, since CNN are spinning the story like crazy.

It is also the reason why you so easily fell for the Trump Russia Collusion dossier story that has been pounding the airways for the past year or more. Eventually you will have to admit to yourself that you have been duped. I genuinely feel your pain, as it's not a pleasant realisation that you will have to face up to. Don't worry, I will be here for you when that moment arises.

PS Trump can't release the memo as it would create a clear conflict of interest! The way it is being done now has been carefully planned out, and they are doing everything by the book. Don't forget about the OIG report too, that is also going to add weight to these revelations. What you are now witnessing is the work of master strategists.
    I am just asking if you have a link or is this made up shit. It's not tricky!

I am just asking if you have a link or is this made up shit. It's not tricky!
    Propaganda is not black & white. CNN insinuate a Russian connection to Nunes, and then the DemBots are let loose on social media to further the narrative.

Propaganda is not black & white. CNN insinuate a Russian connection to Nunes, and then the DemBots are let loose on social media to further the narrative.
    Saying no would have been quicker