Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
You’re an expert in aviation apparently. That doesn’t necessarily translate to being an expert on football agents (you claim to not be a football fan so that makes it even less likely perhaps)

The other thing you don’t seem to be an expert on is what might be deemed libellous that you commit to print.

My counsel - stick to facts
I am not sure I want to be known as an Aviation expert ( that encompasses those TV hungry people who want to be on every TV News story & talk utter bollocks whilst claiming to be an Aviation expert ).

What I am quite happy to be known as is an Aviation consultant I gather knowledge & store it for future reference, I give advice & I receive advice so I am not the 'Jack of all trades, but the Master of one'

I got to the point where I felt that it was time to 'Piss or get off the pot'
Duggie seemed to be the most sensible person who I felt I could give a snippet that would back up all I have stated on here as being 100% bona-fide.
" I pissed in the pot " & I think Duggie will agree that what I said was there really was? The snippets I gave him answered all the questionability about whether the pilot should have been flying at night, whether the pilot should have been flying a fare paid passenger & whether the pilot had the ratings to be flying in those conditions.

I don't claim to being an expert on football agents, I wouldn't really want to have 'that string to my bow'
I do know that my boss has seen the work of football agents & other unscrupulous bastards within the football industry as they were the very reason he didn't want to be in that industry.

From what I am told there is a glut of deception & corruption within the bigger clubs, my boss opined it was bad in the 80's & 90's but must be diabolical now?
In his days of accompanying his father to home games he was shocked that his father's parking space in the stadium was given to someone as much an undesirable as Willie McKay.

There was also an 'unwritten rule' that he could park his own car on the road outside the stadium on matchdays, this 'unwritten rule' was retracted/denied when a Ticket Tout decided that he needed his car on the road outside the stadium so he had a 'safehouse to keep his spiv tickets' For clarity, his father would be at the Stadium from the morning of a matchday, he & his mates would arrive about 90mins before kick off so there were usually 2 vehicles parked at the stadium or thereabouts ( both cars would be known as they had personalised Club numberplates)