Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
So , if you aren’t accusing me of lying then do you believe me about the £950 for Burnley?

Did you ring James Travel ?
Ring them - get the answer. I won’t expect an apology.

You are also still avoiding the questions I asked. Why’s that ? You want me to justify everything and I have , yet you just avoid the questions.

As to what you say above ....

I often run half full or less coaches.
Sometimes that’s just how it works out.

Burnley last time when we went up - 19 on it,
Newcastle last time we were in the prem 17

Not the only times, but they stick out, as both were last game of the season and we’d just about broken even prior to those trips

Why do I sometimes run at a loss.. I don’t like letting people down. Again, ask anyone who knows me.

Lost the best part of £1000 between those 2 trips.

As for audited accounts, what the hell are you on about ?.

Even medium size businesses don’t need audited accounts these days.

opinions are fine, but not when you are accusing myself and Tony of things which just aren’t true

You clearly DON’T have a clue as you have proved time and again in this debate.

- you think we are all making a fortune .. untrue
- you’ve gone to compare costs with a company who run their coaches to rules that the lads who travel with us won’t accept
- you expect us to have audited accounts
- you think we never run less than half full coaches
- after I told you who to contact about the coach price you rang someone else

So , yeah, once upon a time you say you ran a coach- but you now clearly don’t have a clue .

Clearly your not reading what I post either , I last ran a coach in January, and it was to Sheffield Arena, and it cost around £700. I think you know what I mean about the audited accounts statement , so stop it with the pedantic stuff. We appear to be going around in circles so, if your so certain of the costs then put them on here for every trip not just the expensive ones.

For the record The Burnley trip is about par.

Do have anything else to add in this one sided debate ?