Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
The entire Sarriball system is build around Jorginho, so what's the next move? How do you solve the problem of the opposition No.10 disrupting play? He was great when he received the ball in space, and made hundreds of passes every game.
Do you think he's never encountered a number 10 stopping Jorghinho play in Italy?

The defeat to Bournemouth wasn't just down to Jorginho. I will say that Jorginho is taking a little time to truly put his stamp on the English league but so it Keita for Liverpool and he was a once in a generation talent before he signed!

I heard Rio Ferdinand saying he has all these passes yet no assists etc but I think that's why we're so far behind tactically in this country.

If you judge someone like Jorginho or Iniesta with just stats then you are missing the point.

I watched a game at the Camp Nou between Barcelona and Real Madrid and Barcelona were being dominated in midfield until they brought Iniesta off the bench into an ordinary midfield vs Kroos, Modric and Casemiro and he completely changed the game. He didn't score or assist but completely controlled and set the tempo for the game.