+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hong Kong

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Hong Kong

You were experiencing parts of the Great Chinese Firewall, Croesy Blue!? They are aggressive expansionists by nature...see Xinjiang, Tibet. Was fascinated to read that there are 200,000 Chinese ‘labourers’ living in Luanda, the Angolan capital...who are all military-trained should Chinese interests in Western Africa need to be protected.

Quote Originally Posted by Shep Proudfoot View Post
    You were experiencing parts of the Great Chinese Firewall, Croesy Blue!? They are aggressive expansionists by nature...see Xinjiang, Tibet. Was fascinated to read that there are 200,000 Chinese ‘labourers’ living in Luanda, the Angolan capital...who are all military-trained should Chinese interests in Western Africa need to be protected.
    Tibet has been part of China for like 500 years - if that is evidence of their expansionist nature then what does that say about numerous European nations

Quote Originally Posted by Shep Proudfoot View Post
    I’d be amazed if I saw a Chinese person in west Africa....so they are strategically placed allover the globe for the uprising?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I’d be amazed if I saw a Chinese person in west Africa....so they are strategically placed allover the globe for the uprising?

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    [video snip]
    So the plan is for smaller farms to house all of the sheep? I suppose they will be easier to manage, while the corrupt few will be free to plunder all of our natural resources.