+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kanye West

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Kanye West

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Who... Which other channels?
    Are you in favour of the "Uncle Tom" narrative? Just call it out for what it is mun.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Are you in favour of the "Uncle Tom" narrative? Just call it out for what it is mun.
    He has since been called other racist names by competing news channels, so it's starting to look like a coordinated move.

Your words. You just need some evidence rather than bluster to support them now!

He has since been called other racist names by competing news channels, so it's starting to look like a coordinated move.

Your words. You just need some evidence rather than bluster to support them now!
    I can't believe you are looking for ways to defend this despicable behaviour. I guess this thing about the left being willing to win at any cost must be true then.

I can't believe you are looking for ways to defend this despicable behaviour. I guess this thing about the left being willing to win at any cost must be true then.
    Thought so.. f*ck all to back up bull statements as usual. While you're at it try to find a poll other than Rasmussen that has ever put Trump's approval with african americans above 20%!

Thought so.. f*ck all to back up bull statements as usual. While you're at it try to find a poll other than Rasmussen that has ever put Trump's approval with african americans above 20%!
    The evidence is in front of your face, you can either denounce it or resort to obfuscation.

The evidence is in front of your face, you can either denounce it or resort to obfuscation.
    I put it down to the African American support for Trump rising from the 20's up to 35%. The Democrats are worried, hence the nasty smear tactics. He has since been called other racist names by competing news channels, so it's starting to look like a coordinated move. Just look what they did to those little Kavanaugh children, these people don't give a feck who gets hurt.

This was your statement de jour. Just post something to back it up or get off the pot.

I put it down to the African American support for Trump rising from the 20's up to 35%. The Democrats are worried, hence the nasty smear tactics. He has since been called other racist names by competing news channels, so it's starting to look like a coordinated move. Just look what they did to those little Kavanaugh children, these people don't give a feck who gets hurt.

This was your statement de jour. Just post something to back it up or get off the pot.
    The woman in the above video has claimed 35% at the grassroots level.

Rasmussen have a figure of 29% from over 6 weeks ago

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...now_at_29.html

Now are you going to disavow or do you support this kind of language?

A classic Wales-Bales move. Makes a statement. Gets challenged to evidence it. Doesn't. Rambles on about something else. Repeat ad infinitum.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    A classic Wales-Bales move. Makes a statement. Gets challenged to evidence it. Doesn't. Rambles on about something else. Repeat ad infinitum.
    Evidence is in the original video!

I know. He keeps on referring back to a video that only shows CNN as justification for a statement that since then he has been called other racist names by other channels. If your core argument is that there has been a co-ordinated attack by the nasty MSM it seems odd that you can't produce anything to back it up.

I know. He keeps on referring back to a video that only shows CNN as justification for a statement that since then he has been called other racist names by other channels. If your core argument is that there has been a co-ordinated attack by the nasty MSM it seems odd that you can't produce anything to back it up.
    It's very sad to see you giving your support to CNN in this way, all the liberal media were repeating this junk.

I don't think he is even aware that he is doing it!

I don't think he is even aware that he is doing it!
    He is aware. First you turned a blind eye to what the Kavanaugh kids were put through, and now you turn a blind eye to the despicable abuse directed at Ke. Winning at all costs, ey?

He is aware. First you turned a blind eye to what the Kavanaugh kids were put through, and now you turn a blind eye to the despicable abuse directed at Ke. Winning at all costs, ey?
    An unbelievable onslaught of scurrilous media attacks to which he and his family have been subjected with accusations lobbed at him, all of which have been proved to be without foundation by the FBI and the Department of Justice.

What is your opinion on the allegations that the Obama administration interferred in the 2016 election, in order to stop Trump from being elected president?

So having been unable to produce a shred of evidence to support his statement that multiple media channels were racially abusing Kanye West in a co-ordinated attack after I challenged him to support it he is now rambling on about something else about the Obama administration. At least, according to him he is aware he is doing it I suppose!

MSNBC called Kanye a white supremacist which is certainly a nasty racial slur.

he is now rambling on about something else about the Obama administration.
    I was trying to coax an original thought out of TBG, I know very well that he can regurgitate, as indeed all of you can, with lardy being the king of the regurgitators.

I was trying to coax an original thought out of TBG, I know very well that he can regurgitate, as indeed all of you can, with lardy being the king of the regurgitators.
    I am sure he will appreciate the encouragement of someone whose moral outrage about CNNs treatment of Kanye West appeared a couple of hours after the Conservative TreeHouse got morally outraged about CNN's treatment of Kanye West. Careful you don't regurgitate your tea whilst you're at it!

I am sure he will appreciate the encouragement of someone whose moral outrage about CNNs treatment of Kanye West appeared a couple of hours after the Conservative TreeHouse got morally outraged about CNN's treatment of Kanye West. Careful you don't regurgitate your tea whilst you're at it!
    No chance pal, I saw it on Twitter Trending!

I have not regurgitated anything, you idiot. You just have problems engaging with people in rational conversation. It's funny how other people say this of you too but I don't have the same problem exchanging views with anyone. Your ego is astonishing and your opinion of yourself is laughable.

I have not regurgitated anything, you idiot. You just have problems engaging with people in rational conversation. It's funny how other people say this of you too but I don't have the same problem exchanging views with anyone. Your ego is astonishing and your opinion of yourself is laughable.
    Thanks, now answer my question.

PS one man's rational conversation is another man's friggin' BS, and I have noticed you are very cordial when exchanging views in your preferred echo chamber

Blog Entries

That's not like you.

Congratulations, you've hit the bottom rung of the pyramid!

Says the guy who didn't answer my question. You have a complete lack of self-awareness!