+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Organ flails around again. This time he's trying a 'dont you understand' approach with some obvious facts. Does he really think that because I know that China wouldn't deliberately release a killer virus on their own people that I therefore think it must be a wonderful paradise?

Of course he doesn't, but he's gonna go down that road anyway

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Organ flails around again. This time he's trying a 'dont you understand' approach with some obvious facts. Does he really think that because I know that China wouldn't deliberately release a killer virus on their own people that I therefore think it must be a wonderful paradise?

Of course he doesn't, but he's gonna go down that road anyway
    '... perhaps you'd be kind enough to inform me who exactly is/are the creditor/s?'

25 hours later I'm still waiting patiently for a response. Hurry up. Chop chop.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    '... perhaps you'd be kind enough to inform me who exactly is/are the creditor/s?'

A new rule for the Politics Forum that a question gets a straight answer? That's going to f*ck some people for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    A new rule for the Politics Forum that a question gets a straight answer? That's going to f*ck some people for sure!
    Another new rule is to change the goalposts of the debate by such a margin that you're playing a different sport on a different continent.

Oh no, that's not a new one. That's been the way since the start.

What relevance has it got? I can see you're desperate for a little victory against me, anything at all will do, but I can't see how you're going to get it with this question. I'll give you a couple of answers and you can pick your favourite and go with it.

"Creditors? Why it's the Chinese treasury of course"

"Creditors? Why it's the Chinese tax payers of course."

A week ago, all the talk on this coronavirus thread was about quantitative easing. Well, all the talk from Organ, anyway.

He was desperate to chat about it. He was literally counting the hours for me to reply, to the point of begging.

And when I did reply, he went quiet. All very strange / par for the course on the politics forum.