+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mays Withdrawal Deal Is Back

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Mays Withdrawal Deal Is Back

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I might now if you consider the last time it was voted on it was much closer .

Now I wonder if the light bulb has gone on in the Labour , Libs. SNP camps ?? because if you wanted too stick two fingers up to Boris and go with her final deal which he hates , and bear in mind as pointed out by Kinnock her last deal was never voted on .

Vote it in JC , take the election bait and ( arrrrgh win or lose, hard to call isn't it )

Or the better plan , vote it in , take election bait ,dump JC , McDonald , Abbott , Milne, Momentum , nice Labour with Kier in power with Lib's collation , Id happily take that one
    I doubt it because Boris will put a 3 line whip on his MPs to vote against it. If May's deal is accepted he knows he's mincemeat. Farage and his Brecks Shit stormtroopers will devour him as giving in to the EU and he will be branded a Quisling.

I'm surprised at your remarks about JC, McDonnell and Momentum. These are the three best things about the present Labour party. What would you want? For us to return to being Tory handmaidens as we were under Tony B Liar? However I agree with you about Abbott, she's a liability; and I like both Starmer and Thornberry. Theyre both sharp cookies and would run rings around any on the Government front bench.

Re: Mays Withdrawal Deal Is Back

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I doubt it because Boris will put a 3 line whip on his MPs to vote against it. If May's deal is accepted he knows he's mincemeat. Farage and his Brecks Shit stormtroopers will devour him as giving in to the EU and he will be branded a Quisling.

I'm surprised at your remarks about JC, McDonnell and Momentum. These are the three best things about the present Labour party. What would you want? For us to return to being Tory handmaidens as we were under Tony B Liar? However I agree with you about Abbott, she's a liability; and I like both Starmer and Thornberry. Theyre both sharp cookies and would run rings around any on the Government front bench.
    Sorry life long Labour supporter but not of the JC, McDonnell and Momentum agenda .

I know a lot of life long Labour voters who think the same way as me .

I respect your view , simply don't agree with it .

I think the Liberals will see a huge resurgence and benefit from both the dysfunctional parts of the main parties .