+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Championship play offs all level after first legs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Championship play offs all level after first legs

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Their goal difference was like +4. And it was negative with only a couple of weeks to go.
    Fulham were what +27?
    They'll probably go and win the bloody thing though.
    So what? Fulham can't defend, that's clear for all to see. We scored 4 times against them this season for crying out loud.

I've just said Reading have scored more goals than two of the other play off sides but that doesn't suit your narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    So what? Fulham can't defend, that's clear for all to see. We scored 4 times against them this season for crying out loud.

I've just said Reading have scored more goals than two of the other play off sides but that doesn't suit your narrative.
    Fulham who apparently can't defend have conceded fewer goals than Reading this season and have the fifth best defensive record in the league. As well as the joint best attack (in terms of goals scored).

Whenever I criticise a team they inevitably go on to win anyway so they may as well promote Reading already tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Fulham who apparently can't defend have conceded fewer goals than Reading this season and have the fifth best defensive record in the league. As well as the joint best attack (in terms of goals scored).

Whenever I criticise a team they inevitably go on to win anyway so they may as well promote Reading already tbh.
    Fulham do not have the 5th best defensive record. It's decent but pretty run of the mill. I don't see what anyone has against Reading, they're 3rd, so they're the most deserving to go up. Also, if they keep Stam, they'll be decent next season as they're doing this with a team with very few stars (as far as I can tell!).