+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New royal baby , idiots waiting outside hospital overnight

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: New royal baby , idiots waiting outside hospital overnight

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You mean the shagbag?
    One thing that the internet has certainly done is give people of the tiniest importance and intellect the opportunity to show what we all must be missing by being as deliberately offensive, crude, and vile as they can possibly manage with their stubby little fingers.

You really are quite nasty..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    One thing that the internet has certainly done is give people of the tiniest importance and intellect the opportunity to show what we all must be missing by being as deliberately offensive, crude, and vile as they can possibly manage with their stubby little fingers.

Michael Mansfield QC read out 5 names at the inquest. I'm sure some people at the palace have called her worse things.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Michael Mansfield QC read out 5 names at the inquest. I'm sure some people at the palace have called her worse things.
    Those five who nobbed her: Oliver Hoare, James Hewitt, James Gilbey, Barry Mannakee and Will Carling. We can probably add Dodi Fayed to the list of those who slipped her a length. I'd have a cheeky fiver each-way that Nicholas Witchell, Royal Arse Licker by Appointment, also whipped her drawers off.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Those five who nobbed her: Oliver Hoare, James Hewitt, James Gilbey, Barry Mannakee and Will Carling. We can probably add Dodi Fayed to the list of those who slipped her a length. I'd have a cheeky fiver each-way that Nicholas Witchell, Royal Arse Licker by Appointment, also whipped her drawers off.
    And the heart surgeon, what was his name?

do you have evidence

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    do you have evidence
    Yeah, were you in the bedroom hiding behind the curtains???

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    do you have evidence
    Those were the five people revealed at the inquest that she had affairs with. The People's Princess was a goer.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post

After careful consideration I have decided to downgrade my comment from 'shagbag' to 'a bit of a gal'. Apologies for any offence caused to your good self and any other sensitive souls.